Taliban insurgents have seized control of Kohistanat district in Sar-e-Pul province and several villages in Kunduz province over the past two days, local officials said on Tuesday.
To watch the program, click here:
Meanwhile, Taliban insurgents reportedly seized control of as many as 80 villages on Monday night in northern Kunduz province, officials said.
In this episode of BA REWAYATE DIGAR, host Muslim Sherzad discusses the reason behind the war in the northern Afghanistan with the following guests:
• Bashir Ahmad Tayang, MP from Faryab
• Amanullah Paiman, MP from Badakhshan
• Sayed Anwar Sadat, MP from Sar-e-Pul
• Abdul Rahman Rahmani, MP from Balkh province
• Shah Waliullah Adib, Badakhshan governor (On Skype)
• Abdul Satar Barez, Faryab deputy governor (On Skype)